Earl Grey Imperial Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
This sophisticated Mariage Frères Earl Grey blend combines a rare Jardin Premier+ first flush Organic Darjeeling with the finest oil of bergamot. An afternoon tea to share with dear friends.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- This Earl Grey is brisk and medium-bodied, delicious with or without the addition of milk and sugar.
- Mariage Frères uses real oil of bergamot for this amazingly fragrant Earl Grey, which happens to be favored by Queen Elizabeth!
- Chocolate croissant or pastry
- Pancakes or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare, from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Dark chocolate truffles or mousse
- Any vanilla cream dessert
India, Darjeeling Organic first flush black tea, oil of bergamot natural flavoring