Dream Tea (herbal & organic) Sachets by Mariage Frères - NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
This caffeine-free and organic blend is the nightcap that "dreams are made of." With a combination of chamomile, lemon balm, mint, verbena, licorice, and rooibos, this velvety herbal blend is soothing and flavorful.
The gold-foil lined signature black Mariage box holds 30 hand-tied cheese-cloth teabags
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 teabag per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5-8 min. This herbal blend contains very little tannins, so it's almost impossible to over-steep.
- South African rooibos has anti-oxidants and soothes the stomach.
- Wind down your day with a soothing and delicious cup of this caffeine-free herbal infusion
- Although this blend is named Dream Tea, none of the ingredients come from Camellia Sinensis, the true tea plant. What do we call herbals that do not come from Camellia Sinensis? By their name or an infusion.
- Breakfast pastries
- Oatmeal, French toast, pancakes or waffles
- Green salad with a creamy dressing
- Any vanilla, cream or chocolate-based dessert
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Indian rice pudding
- Mexican flan
South Africa rooibos, Verbena, Lemon balm, mint, licorice, chamomile, blue cornflowers, marigold petals.