Decaf English Breakfast
This variant is currently sold out.
Enjoy the gorgeous aroma of a classic breakfast tea that won't keep you up at night. Smooth, brisk, and malty, it has all the flavor with none of the caffeine.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- A slightly tippy, medium bodied decaf black tea blend with mouthwatering briskness, this tea stands up to milk and sugar.
- This is not the same blend as our regular English Breakfast — it is a blend specially designed to impart significant flavor and smoothness as a decaf tea.
- Decaffeinated teas remove approximately 97% of the caffeine from the tea leaves, not 100%.
- Caffeine-free refers to herbal, fruit, or spice infusions, all of which contain 0% caffeine.
- Cream cheese danish
- Breakfast pastries
- Muffins, cookies or any cream-based desserts
Sri Lanka black tea; 100%