Crème de Earl Grey
This variant is currently sold out.
Crème de Earl Grey combines floral and citrusy bergamot with creamy vanilla. Smooth, silky and flavorful!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3–5 min
- A quality black tea flavored with bergamot's magical combination of citrus peel and floral.
- Delicious with or without milk and sugar, and a marvelous tea to serve when having afternoon tea.
- The base black tea comes from the Yunnan Province of China.
- Earl Grey is the most popular flavored tea on the planet.
- Chocolate croissant or pastry
- Pancakes or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
China black tea, natural flavoring