Covent Garden Morning Tea Sachets by Mariage Frères - NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
Covent Garden, in London's West End, is renowned for fashionable stores, trendy restaurants, live theater, and now the latest Mariage Frères emporium. Covent Garden Morning is a luscious black tea with notes of toasted hazelnuts.
Each gold-lined box contains 30, hand-tied cheesecloth tea sachets. Use one teabag in 8-oz of boiling water. Steep for 4-5 min.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- This perfect marriage of full-bodied and elegant Chinese black teas produces rounded notes of malt and roasted hazelnuts.
- Wonderful with or without milk and sugar
- Drink in the morning or as a tea accompanying afternoon tea
- A tea with a creamy and velvety finish
- Covent Garden is the location where Henry Higgins meets Eliza Doolittle in the musical and movie "My Fair Lady." Julie Andrews and Rex Harrison starred in the original Broadway and London Shows while Audrey Hepburn and Rex Harrison were in the movie version.
- Sweet and fruit breads
- Fruit cake
- Pork or chicken cooked with apricot or peaches
- Cinnamon or vanilla-cream pastries or desserts
Chinese black tea, India, Darjeeling First Flush black tea: 100%