Covent Garden Morning Teabags, Organic Black by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out.
Covent Garden, in London's West End, is renowned for fashionable stores, trendy restaurants, live theater, and now the latest Mariage Frères location. Sourced from a Jardin Premier+ tea garden, Covent Garden Morning is a full-bodied black tea with notes of toasted hazelnuts.
Each gold-lined box contains 30, hand-tied, muslin cotton teabags.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 teabag per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- This marriage of a medium-bodied Chinese organic black tea with a full-bodied organic Indian Assam black tea produces rounded notes of malt, spice, and roasted hazelnuts.
- Wonderful with or without milk and sugar
- Drink in the morning or as a tea accompanying afternoon tea
- A tea with a creamy and velvety finish
- Covent Garden is the location where Henry Higgins meets Eliza Doolittle in the musical and movie "My Fair Lady." Julie Andrews and Rex Harrison starred in the original Broadway and London Shows while Audrey Hepburn and Rex Harrison were in the movie version.
- Sweet and fruit breads
- Fruit cake
- Pork or chicken cooked with apricot or peaches
- Cinnamon or vanilla-cream pastries or desserts
Chinese organic black tea, India, Darjeeling First Flush organic black tea.