Marco Polo Tin, Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out
Mariage Frères’ iconic Jardin Premier+ tea is a mysterious organic black blend that takes you to distant lands and exotic flavor adventures. Our most popular flavored tea, Marco Polo is flavored with rare fruits and flowers from China and Tibet. Now available in the signature Mariage black tea tin.
The elegantly boxed tin contains 3.5 oz (100 grams) of Marco Polo black tea.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 teaspoon per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4–5 min
- Fragrances of Chinese and Tibetan flowers lend it a uniquely velvety taste. Its extraordinary flavor bouquet makes Marco Polo the most legendary of flavored teas!
- The flavors combined with a Chinese black tea base makes a medium to full-bodied tea with wild strawberry and floral (orchid) notes.
- Marco Polo is the "Chanel No.5" of tea — Mariage carefully guards the recipe, which has never been successfully duplicated.
- Buttery croissant
- Creamy and mild cheeses
- Green salads with a red fruit vinaigrette
- Savory or sweet afternoon tea sandwiches
- Chicken or pork dishes prepared with dried fruits
- Any chocolate or cream-based desserts
- An incredible tea to enjoy after dinner and without any accompaniment.
China organic black tea, red fruit and floral flavorings