Connoisseur Tea Collection № 1
This variant is currently sold out
The Connoisseur Tea Collections are for the sophisticated tea drinker, and two distinctly different opportunities to learn about and taste some of the world's most prized teas. Each tea is labeled with steeping instructions and detailed information to guide your taste adventure.
Your choice of either 1 or 2 oz of all five teas. Because of the rarity of these teas, the teas within this tea Collection may change, but we'll always send the finest teas available. The Collection is boxed, labeled, and tied with a ribbon!
- Product Details
- Nepal Silver Tips: This tea contains hand-picked silver tips and tender young leaves from Ilam, a high-elevation region of Nepal. With its subtle notes of floral and chestnut and a refreshing mouth-feel, this tea is an extraordinary flavor experience.
- Hand-Plucked Sencha: Our Hand-plucked Sencha is a rare example of fine Japanese green tea. Expect this high-grade Tenryu Sencha to offer delicate sweetness, mild astringency, and flowery-green aromas all buoyed by an intense Umami flavor.
- Alishan Mountain Oolong: This fog draped mountain produces one of the most flavorful oolongs available. Renowned for its complexity, Alishan Mountain Oolong combines upfront notes of orchid and peach with a lingering and creamy finish. This oolong has it all!
- Mountain Stream Oolong: One of the finest oolongs we've ever come across—remarkably complex and long-lasting. Sip and savor this tea like a fine wine.
- Black Magnolia: This U.S. Farm-to-Table black tea from The Great Mississippi Tea Company has notes of apricot, honeysuckle, and honey. One of our favorite teas, and the best example of an American grown tea.
- Nepal Silver Tips: Nepal, Ilam region white tea: 100%
- Hand-Plucked Sencha: Japan, Shizuoka green tea: 100%
- Alishan Mountain Oolong: Taiwan oolong tea: 100%
- Mountain Stream Oolong: Taiwan oolong tea: 100%
- Black Magnolia: 100% black tea from The Great Mississippi Tea Company, Brookhaven, Mississippi