Connoisseur Tea Collection No. 1 1oz
This product is currently sold out
A collection for the tea drinker seeking new flavor adventures, and a passport to taste and learn about some of the world's best teas.
Your choice of either 0.5, 1, or 2 oz of all 12 teas. Because of their rarity, the teas within the collection may change, but we'll always send the best teas available. The Collection is boxed, labeled, tied with a ribbon, & includes a tasting spoon & detailed instructions.
- Product Details
- Nepal Silver Tips: This tea contains hand-picked silver tips and tender young leaves from Ilam, a high-elevation region of Nepal. With its subtle notes of floral and chestnut and a refreshing mouth-feel, this tea is an extraordinary flavor experience.
- Hand-Plucked Sencha: Our Hand-plucked Sencha is a rare example of fine Japanese green tea. Expect this high-grade Tenryu Sencha to offer delicate sweetness, mild astringency, and flowery-green aromas buoyed by an intense umami flavor.
- Alishan Mountain Oolong: The Alishan Mountain produces one of the most flavorful oolongs available. Renowned for its complexity, Alishan Mountain Oolong combines upfront notes of orchid and peach with a lingering and creamy finish. This oolong has it all!
- Mountain Stream Oolong: One of the finest oolongs we've ever come across — remarkably complex and long-lasting. Sip and savor this tea like a fine wine.
- Keemun Mao Feng: a delicious and unique flavor adventure. Mao Feng, which means "loosely twisted", is made from a tea plant cultivar with large leaves. Notes of cocoa, buttered toast, and dark molasses combine to create a flavorful and complex cup!
- Nepal Silver Tips: Nepal, Ilam region white tea: 100%
- Hand-Plucked Sencha: Japan, Shizuoka green tea: 100%
- Alishan Mountain Oolong: Taiwan oolong tea: 100%
- Mountain Stream Oolong: Taiwan oolong tea: 100%
- Keemun Mao Feng: China, Anhui Province black tea: 100%