Forty-Third Blend (Citrus Jade & Jet)
This variant is currently sold out.
Equally delicious hot or cold, this smooth blend of black & green tea is flavored with strawberries, blood orange peel, and essence of blood orange. A crowd pleaser.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-4 min
- This medium-bodied black and green tea blend is flavorful without being astringent.
- Customers love this tea hot, and have also discovered how delicious it is iced! It is a lighter alternative to a traditional, full-bodied black iced tea.
- This tea blend was originally created for George and Laura Bush when they returned to Dallas from the White House. Like their fellow Texans, George and Laura love ice tea.
- Greek yogurt
- Fresh salad greens with orange vinaigrette
- Scallops, shrimp, lobster and lightly prepared fish or chicken
- Cream-based desserts
Sri Lanka black tea, orange peel and essence, freeze-dried strawberries, chrysanthemum and marigold petals, China green tea, flavoring, orange peel, cat's foot (mountain everlasting), freeze-dried strawberry pieces