This variant is currently sold out.
Mint’s energizing and refreshing quality balances perfectly with the soothing effect of chamomile. The yin and yang of herbal blends.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 2 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5–8 min
- A caffeine-free herbal blend, Chamomile Mint is refreshing hot or cold.
- Chamomile and mint were widely used medicinally in the ancient world. Greece and Egypt were the two civilizations most responsible for popularizing these two caffeine-free herbs.
- Apple danish
- Green salad
- Stuffed grape leaves
- Moroccan, Indian, Thai or Middle Eastern cuisine
- Simply prepared chicken or fish
- Any chocolate or cream-based dessert
- Indian rice pudding
Croatian chamomile - 75% and Egyptian mint - 25%