This variant is currently sold out.
A calming infusion, chamomile is a perfect way to relieve anxiety at bedtime.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 2 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5–8 min
- This herbal infusion, with notes of apple and cucumber, has been used for centuries as a caffeine-free stomach settling and slumber inducing remedy.
- World-wide, chamomiles is the most recognized herbal remedy for insomnia.
- Peter Rabbit's mother used chamomile as a post-traumatic remedy in the classic children's story The Tale of Peter Rabbit.
- Apple danish
- Fresh green salad with fresh apple bits
- Waldorf salad
- Scottish shortbread cookies
- Anything with apple in it
- Cream-based desserts
- Indian rice pudding
- Apple pie or tart
Croatia chamomile: 100%