This variant is currently sold out.
This caffeine-free herbal blend was developed for Brewed, a stylish and homey Ft. Worth destination for fine beverages and pub-style food. Soothing and flavorful, this blend of chamomile, mint, and orange-flavored rooibos is perfect as a starter or as a night-cap!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 2 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5–8 min
- A caffeine-free herbal blend with chamomile, mint, and orange flavored rooibos. Delicious hot or cold!
- Chamomile and mint were widely used medicinally in the ancient world, and rooibos is a South African staple for soothing the stomach.
- Greece and Egypt were the two civilizations most responsible for popularizing these two caffeine-free herbs.
- A foil for any spicy foods
- Green salad
- Stuffed grape leaves
- Moroccan, Indian, Thai or Middle Eastern cuisine
- Simply prepared chicken or fish
- Any chocolate or cream-based dessert
- Indian rice pudding
Croatian chamomile, USA mint, South African Rooibos, Safflower petals, natural flavoring.