Lemon Basil Oolong
This variant is currently sold out.
Candied lemon peel, lemony basil, and a dark oolong combine to create the perfect hot or iced tea!
- Tea Type & Flavors: Oolong+ -sweet citrus, slightly tart, medium-body, juicy mouth-feel
- Function: doubles as a hot & iced tea, serve iced at your next backyard picnic
- Ingredients: Taiwan Oolong tea, basil, lemon granules (fruit, lemon juice, malt dextrin, lemon oil, gell agent: sodium alginate), flavoring, marigold petals
- How to Steep: 1 heaping tsp, 8 oz water, 195-205°F, 4–5 min
- Fun Fact: China & Taiwan produce the most oolong tea. Oolong means black dragon
- Similar teas: Lemon Basil Ice, Juicy Pineapple Oolong, Orange Blossom Oolong, Peachy Osmanthus Oolong