Baked Apple Almond
This variant is currently sold out.
This caffeine-free fruit and spice infusion makes a wonderful night cap. Some of our customers even sprinkle this blend on cereal or ice cream!
CONTAINS: Tree nuts
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1.5–2 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 6–8 min. Can be steeped longer and multiple times.
- The creamy flavor and velvety mouthfeel of this infusion are reminiscent of fresh apple strudels! The blend balances baking spices with sweet fruit flavors and a deliciously creamy finish.
- Apple strudel is a traditional Austrian dessert, but has roots in Turkey: cooks in Vienna drew inspiration from the Turkish baklava pastry.
- Greek yogurt
- Pancakes, waffles, oatmeal or French toast with toasted almonds and apple bits
- Vanilla or butter pecan ice cream
- Apple pie
- Cream-based desserts
Apple pieces, planed and crushed almonds, cinnamon pieces, beetroot pieces, flavoring. CONTAINS: Tree nuts