This variant is currently sold out.
A calming and revitalizing caffeine-free blend of sweet herbs and spices.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 6–8 min. Can be steeped longer and multiple times. Delicious iced.
- Ayurvedic Calm reduces stress and supports the vata, internal energy associated with bodily health, according to Ayurvedic teachings.
- Spicy with prominent cardamom notes, and a finish of surprising sweetness.
- Ayurveda, from the Sanskrit words "ayur" (life) and "veda" (knowledge), is a famous doctrine of holistic health and life balance from the Vedic civilization of ancient India (1500-500 BCE). The word Ayurveda can be translated as "wisdom of life".
- Pumpkin spice bread
- Spicy Indian, Thai or Chinese cuisine
- Middle Eastern food such as mezze
- Any mild soft or hard cheese
- Indian rice pudding
- Spice cake
- Dark chocolate truffles
- Cheese cake
- Pumpkin pie
Cinnamon pieces, licorice root, ginger pieces, fennel, orange peel, cardamom