This variant is currently sold out
This calming and revitalizing blend of sweet herbs and spices revitalizes without caffeine.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 6-8 min. Can be steeped longer and multiple times. Delicious iced.
- Ayurvedic Calm reduces stress and supports the "Vata" according to Ayurvedic teachings
- Spicy with prominent cardamom notes and a finish of surprising sweetness
- Ayurveda is a famous doctrine of holistic health (and life balance) from the Vedic civilization of ancient India (1500-500 BCE)
- Ayurveda comes from the Sanskrit words Ayur (life) and Veda (knowledge) and can be translated as "wisdom of life"
- Pumpkin spice bread
- Spicy Indian, Thai or Chinese cuisine
- Middle Eastern food such as mezze
- Any mild soft or hard cheese
- Indian rice pudding
- Spice cake
- Dark chocolate truffles
- Cheese cake
- Pumpkin pie
Cinnamon pieces, licorice root, ginger pieces, fennel, orange peel, cardamom