Auto Tea Steeper
This product is currently sold out.
This unique device turns tea-making into a simple process. The Automatic Tea Maker allows the tea liquid to slowly drip through the built-in stainless filter to make the perfect cup of tea every time. No timer needed! Put the specified amount of tea into the top, pour water in, and walk away - genius!
Includes a sample of our Big Red Robe.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Sample Ingredients
- Product dimensions: L 7.5" x W 5.5" x H 8.00".
- Product weight: 2 lbs.
- Holds 14-oz of liquid.
- Teapot is made of porcelain.
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand-wash recommended for top chamber.
- A small hole in the infuser allows the liquid to drip through but the slower rate ensures an even steep of leaves.
- The oldest printed recipes for iced tea date back to the 1870s.
- South Carolina is the first place in the United States where tea was grown and is the only state to ever have produced tea commercially.
- After 1900, iced tea became commonplace in cookbooks, and black tea began replacing green as the preferred tea for serving cold.
China Oolong Tea (100%)