This variant is currently sold out.
A traditional Iron Goddess, this tea has upfront notes of toasted rice and dark honey, and a silky smooth finish.
- Tea Type & Flavors: Oolong -toasted rice, dark honey, velvety mouthfeel
- Function: Serve to family and friends who appreciate new flavor adventures
- Ingredients: 100% China, Fujian Oolong
- How to Steep: Western Style: 1.5–2.0 tsp, 8 oz water, 195°F, 2–3 min Eastern Style: Use 2-3 times more tea: Steep #1=20 sec, #2=30 sec, #3=40 sec, #4=50 sec. Continue steeping leaves until flavor fades
- Fun Fact: The tea's flavor comes from the interaction between the plant & a bug. When this bug bites a leaf, the plant defends itself by sending deterring compounds to the leaves. Lucky for us, the compounds are delicious!
- Similar Teas: Cream Oolong, Scarlet Robe Oolong, Dan Cong Dynasty