Earl Grey Paris, Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères -NEW!
This variant is currently sold out.
Paris is the newest addition to our selection of Earl Grey teas from Mariage Frères, the renowned Parisian tea purveyor. This Jardin Premier+ black tea has a perfect balance of citrus and floral flavors. One sip and you're in "The City of Lights"!
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- A quality black tea flavored with the finest oil of bergamot, Paris Earl Grey is full-bodied and, unlike lesser Earl Grey teas, a balanced blend of malty and smooth notes of an organic Indian black tea and floral and citrus notes from oil of bergamot.
- Delicious with or without milk & sugar, it's a marvelous tea to serve when having afternoon tea.
- Mariage Frères has the largest collection of Earl Grey teas, which range from delicately to highly perfumed.
- Chocolate croissant or pastry
- Pancakes or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare, from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
India organic black tea, oil of bergamot.