World Breakfast Tea Giftbox by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out
A world tour of organic breakfast teas from France, Russia, and England. Each tea is packaged in elegant black & silver Mariage tins. A great giftbox for the gourmet who loves breakfast teas!
Each tin contains 100 grams (3.5 oz) of tea. FREE gift wrap and shipping nationwide. Ask us to include a personalized gift card!
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
French Breakfast: Use 1.5tsp/2.5g of tea per 8oz of 212°F water and steep between 4-5 min. Russian Breakfast: Use 1.5tsp per 8oz of 212°F water and steep 4-5 min. English Breakfast: Use 1.0 tsp per 8oz of 212°F water and steep for 5 min.
- French Breakfast is like a fine wine, complex with notes of chocolate and vanilla. Delicious with any French pastry, such as a croissant or macaron.
- Russian Breakfast a full-bodied Indian black tea with notes of orange peel and malt.
- English Breakfast is aromatic, bold, and dark, and meant for a splash of sugar and a lump of sugar.
Afternoon tea was introduced in England by Anna, the seventh Duchess of Bedford, in the year 1840.
- Chocolate croissant
- English Muffins
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
French Breakfast: Chinese & Indian organic black teas. Russian Breakfast: Organic Indian teas, Organic oil of bergamot flavoring. English Breakfast: Organic Indian black teas.