Ginger Black -NEW!
This variant is currently sold out.
Our tasting team finally found a ginger tea that balances the root's spiciness with a full-bodied Sri Lankan black tea. A morning wake-up tea or a stomach-settling tea after a heavy meal.
This hand-plucked tea is from a quality tea estate located in the lush tropical hills of southern Sri Lanka.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- Ginger root helps relieve nausea, may ease cold symptoms, reduce inflammation, and supports cardiovascular health.
- Ginger is a source of anti-oxidants and has been shown to ease nausea during preganancy.
- This tea has body, finesse, and complexity
- Drink this tea with or without milk and sugar
Almost all the tea from the island nation of Sri Lanka is hand-plucked
- Spicy Chinese Food
- Steaks, hamburgers, lamb.
- Sausage or pepperoni pizza or Calzones
- Chocolate-based desserts
Sri Lanka black tea, dried ginger,