Matcha Bamboo Whisk
This product is currently sold out
The essential tool for whisking matcha into a frothy foam.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- A bamboo whisk is an essential tool for whisking matcha into a frothy foam
- The whisk is constructed of one piece of bamboo that is cut into dozens of thin tines
- The soft tines also prevent the interior of your tea bowl from becoming scratched
- Height: 4.25"
- As with every other part of the Japanese Tea Ceremony, the whisking of matcha is an art in itself
- Being mindful and focused while whisking is essential
- Many whisk in the pattern of an “M” or “W,” but the choice is up to the person whisking
- The matcha is ready to drink when there is a consistent bubbly froth across the surface of the matcha - this means the powdery matcha has been completely absorbed into the hot water