Matcha Bamboo Whisk
This product is currently sold out
The essential tool for whisking matcha into a frothy foam.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- A bamboo whisk is an essential tool for making matcha.
- The whisk is constructed of one piece of bamboo that is cut into dozens of thin tines. The soft tines also prevent the interior of your tea bowl from becoming scratched.
- Height: 4.25"
- As with every other part of the Japanese tea ceremony, the whisking of matcha is an art in itself; being mindful and focused while whisking is essential.
- Many whisk in the pattern of an “M” or “W”, but the choice is up to the person whisking.
- The matcha is ready to drink when there is a consistent bubbly froth across the surface of the matcha — this means the matcha has been completely absorbed into the hot water.