Montagne de Jade Organic Green Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
Jade Mountain is a beautiful blend of organic Chinese green tea with a kaleidoscope of fruits and flowers from the mountains of the Golden Triangle. This tea comes from a Jardin Premier+, which ensures tea quality and purity.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- This is a fruity, flowery and slightly spicy Chinese organic green tea blend
- Marigold, safflower and rose blossoms are added with pieces of papaya and apple to create a symphony of flavors
- Because 21% of this tea is composed of flowers and fruits, this tea is lower in caffeine
- The liquor has a bright yellow-green color and the fragrant aroma is amazing!
- The sweetness shows up first on your palette, followed by a slightly fruity and flowery finish
Named after Jade, one of the most precious minerals found in the mountains of the Golden Triangle, which is an area of around 367,000 square miles that overlaps the mountains of three countries in Southeast Asia: Myanmar, Laos, and Thailand
- Green salad with edible flowers
- Jasmine rice
- Any stir-fried chicken or pork dish
- Any cream-based dessert
- Rice or tapioca pudding
Chinese organic green tea, dried marigold, safflower, chrysanthemum, hibiscus and rose petals, dried pieces of papaya and apple, natural flavorings.