"I have a Dream" Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out.
This inclusive black tea features a variety of citrus: lemon, orange, lime, grapefruit, tangerine, and yuzu. If you have a dream, this is your tea!
90 grams of tea comes in the elegant and reusable rainbow-hued and embossed tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- A full-bodied black tea with every citrus note imaginable - the most inclusive of teas!
- Mariage Frères was founded in Paris by two brothers (frères) with the last name of Mariage in 1854.
- Buttery croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any cream dessert
- Any French patisserie
- French macarons
- Crêpe Suzette
China black tea, lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit, tangerine, and yuzu flavorings.