Mixed Greens with Matcha Salad Dressing
- 1 tsp warm water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ lemon juiced
- ½ teaspoons Kyoto Matcha
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup mixed greens
- ¼ cup red onions (slice into thin strips)
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 1 tsp honey
- Add matcha green tea powder and water in a bowl. Mix well with a whisk until there are no clumps.
- Add garlic, honey, lemon, salt, and pepper into the bowl and mix well.
- Whisk in oil slowly and mix thoroughly.
- Place a few tablespoons of dressing in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Add mix greens, toss with the dressing, and coat evenly.
- Place on a plate. Top greens with orange segments and red onions.
- Sprinkle goat cheese and more salad dressing on top of the greens.
- Serve and enjoy!