Hojicha (Roasted Tea) Chocolate Milkshake
- 1 Tbsp Hojicha Tea
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 1 oz White chocolate
- Honey to taste
- 2 scoops Vanilla ice cream
- Good quality dark chocolate (shaved)
- . Put the milk and the Toasted Hojicha Genmai tea leaves in a pan on low heat.
- . Allow this mixture to steam for 2-3 minutes until the milk becomes light brown.
- . Take the pan off the heat and remove the tea leaves using a tea strainer.
- . Add the white chocolate and honey, melting and stirring them in the warm milk.
- . Allow to the Hojicha chocolate milk to cool down before serving.
- . Add a few ice cubes to a tall glass and pour the Hojicha chocolate milk into the glass.
- . Top with vanilla ice cream and shaved chocolate.
- . Serve cold.
Recipe was developed by Shamilla Yeary for The Cultured Cup
Copyright The Cultured Cup