This recipe was developed for the Cultured Cup by Greg Duke
- 1.25 oz Hibiscus Simple Syrup (Recipe Below)
- 1.5 oz Cachaça liquor
- .5 oz fresh lime juice
Add all ingredients to ice-filled shaker. Shake vigorously and strain into coupe glass. Garnish with lime wedge or peel.
Hibiscus Simple Syrup
- Steep 2 tablespoons of Hibiscus tea with 8oz of boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Strain tea out of liquid.
- Add liquid and 1 cup of sugar in a medium saucepan .
- Bring to a gentle boil and stir occasionally until all sugar has completely melted.
- Allow to cool and store in airtight container.
Copyright The Cultured Cup