Hibiscus Champagne Cocktail
This recipe was developed for the Cultured Cup by Greg Duke
Pour .5 - 1 oz of Hibiscus simple syrup in the bottom of a champagne flute and top with champagne or sparkling wine.
Hibiscus Simple Syrup
- Steep 2 tablespoons of Hibiscus tea with 8oz of boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Strain tea out of liquid.
- Add liquid and 1 cup of sugar in a medium saucepan .
- Bring to a gentle boil and stir occasionally until all sugar has completely melted.
- Allow to cool and store in airtight container.
Copyright The Cultured Cup