Vanilla Nut Cream
This variant is currently sold out
Exotic vanilla, toasted almonds and sweet cream were the flavor targets for our Vanilla Nut Cream. We've created a "ménage à trois" of these flavors. Try it and you'll fall in love with the flavors.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- To enhance and not obscure the balanced vanilla, almond and sweet cream flavorings, we've lightly roasted (city roast) a mountain-grown Costa Rican coffee
- Try adding a few tablespoons of your favorite vanilla bean ice cream – yum!
- NOTE: No almonds or other nuts are used in this coffee blend
The average yearly yield from one coffee plant is the equivalent of one roasted pound of coffee
- Croissant or any buttery breakfast pastries
- French toast or Belgian waffles
- Any chocolate or vanilla-based dessert
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Delicious as a dessert coffee with a splash of Bailey’s Irish Cream Liquor
Costa Rica Arabica coffee, natural flavorings