Noël Organic Haute Couture Tea Tin by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out
Mariage Frères created this organic black tea blend for the Christmas season with notes of spicy cinnamon, orange peel, dried apple bits, almond pieces, and an unexpected surprise: vanilla bean pieces. This black tea is sourced from a Jardin Premier+, which ensures tea quality and purity.
The keepsake sealed tin contains 3.2 oz (90 grams) of Noël organic black tea. CONTAINS: tree nuts.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 teabag per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- One of the most renowned and popular Christmas teas, this celebratory tea is specially blended with cinnamon, orange zest, dried apple and vanilla
- A perfect accompaniment for a holiday banquet
- Enjoy this tea with or without milk and sugar
- For many of our customers, it isn't Christmas without Noël tea
- Besides drinking this tea, several of our customers use this tea as Holiday potpourri
- Granola with dried fruit
- Greek yogurt
- Breakfast pastries with chocolate or citrus
- Candied fruits
- Oatmeal, French toast, pancakes or waffles sprinkled with cinnamon
- Any spicy fish, chicken, turkey, pork or beef appetizer or main course
- Christmas fruit cake
- Any chocolate or cream-based dessert
- Dark chocolate truffles
- The perfect ending to any Holiday meal
Chinese organic black tea, cinnamon, orange peel, almond pieces, dried apple, vanilla bean pieces, and natural flavorings. CONTAINS: tree nuts.