Ceramic Burr Grinder, Manual
$ 44.95 was $ 99.99
This product is currently sold out.
Are you on a camping adventure and need fresh ground coffee? Pack this light-weight and manual ceramic burr grinder in your backpack, and you'll have fresh ground coffee to fuel your adventure!
Comes with a sample of Plaza Blend, our most popular dark roast coffee.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Burr grinders ensure your coffee is ground precisely every time
- This flexible manual grinder has the ability to grind course or fine
- Uses ceramic conical burrs
- Designed in Germany
- Advanced conical burr design and manual operation reduces noise, friction, and heat, preserving maximum flavor and aroma
- Slow grinding minimizes static build-up
- Bean container holds 1 oz of coffee
- Removable ground coffee container holds 2 oz of ground coffee
- Coffee tastes best when it is brewed very shortly after it is has been ground
- Coffee was first discovered in Ethiopia (formerly Abyssinia) and the first coffee grinder consisted of two millstones that crushed the roasted coffee beans
- The first patent for a U.S. coffee grinder was issued in 1798 to Thomas Bruff of Maryland, who was Thomas Jefferson's dentist
Plaza Blend Coffee: Costa Rica Arabica Coffee Beans, 100%