Mini Matcha Kit
This product is currently sold out.
The Mini Matcha Kit contains everything needed to prepare the liquid jade of teas: a bamboo whisk, a ceramic whisk stand, a metal scoop, a metal sieve, and a tin of our ceremonial matcha from Uji, Japan's oldest and most respected matcha growing region.
The Kit comes boxed, labeled and gift wrapped.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
Your Mini Matcha Kit includes::
- 30 gram tin of ceremonial Japanese matcha powder
- Bamboo whisk
- Metal matcha scoop
- Green porcelain whisk stand that helps to dry and shape the whisk after cleaning
- Stainless Steel Sieve
- Directions for making matcha
- Matcha is a finely ground powder made from tender young leaves of the tea plant, which are shaded for a period of a few weeks when harvest nears
- There is a deeply involved, yet calming ceremony that the Japanese use to create matcha
- The health benefits of matcha green tea can largely be attributed to the fact that the whole leaf is ingested, as opposed to traditional teas, where the leaves are steeped and then removed
30 gram tin of matcha powder: Japanese green powdered tea: 100%