Black Leopard Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères -NEW!
This variant is currently sold out.
Our first black tea from South Africa, Black Leopard is full bodied with notes of raisin, oak, and a whisper of smoke. A perfect pairing partner for bacon and eggs, steak, and even Texas Barbecue! This scented tea is from an organic garden that meets strict European purity standards.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1.5 tsp (3 grams) per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5 min
- This tea is grown at 3,000 ft elevation.
- Chocolate croissant
- Holiday turkey and stuffing
- Rice pudding with cinnamon
- Any soft cheese
- Pumpkin pie
- Any cream or chocolate-based desserts
- Dark chocolate mousse or truffles
South African organic black tea, natural flavorings.