This variant is currently sold out
For hundreds of years, tea has been a bridge between cultures and communities! Drawing upon tea's connective history, a talented employee developed a tea blend for his church named Communi-T. One shared sip and you'll begin creating community between your family and friends!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.0-1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- One of our favorite flavored black teas, this tea is not only delicious, but an adventure to smell and drink. Flavored with blood orange peel and flavoring and a touch of Madagascar vanilla for a creamy finish!
- A versatile food pairing partner
- Serve with a slice of fresh orange and a mint sprig
- For an ice tea wine cooler, consider blending a sweet muscat wine with this tea
- Blood oranges originated in either China or the southern Mediterranean. These red flesh citrus are the primary citrus grown in Italy, but variations are also grown in Spain, Texas and in California.
- Greek yogurt
- Buttered multi-grain toast with orange marmalade
- Breakfast pastries with citrus
- Shortbread cookies
- Orange beef
- Vanilla ice cream
Sri Lankan black tea (92%), China black tea (8%), orange peel, pieces of vanilla bean, natural blood orange and vanilla flavoring, safflower petals