Casablanca Organic Green Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
This organic green tea, sourced from a Jardin Premier+ tea garden, takes you to the Moroccan city of Casablanca — made famous in the movie of the same name. With Moroccan spearmint and subtle oil of bergamot, Casablanca will make you want to "play it again and again".
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3–5 min
- This tea is delicious hot or iced. We recommend serving it with fresh mint and simple syrup.
- This type of mint green tea is not only consumed in Morocco but throughout North Africa.
- The green tea used for Moroccan tea is called Gunpowder.
- Buttery croissant
- Creamy and mild cheeses
- Green salads with a red fruit vinaigrette
- Savory or sweet afternoon tea sandwiches
- Chicken or pork dishes prepared with dried fruits
- Any chocolate or cream-based desserts
- An incredible tea to enjoy after dinner and without any accompaniment
Chinese organic green tea, mint, oil of bergamot