Casablanca Organic Green Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out
This organic green tea takes you to the Morrocan city of Casablanca - made famous in the movie of the same name. The Chinese green tea is sourced from a Jardin Premier+ tea garden, which means it meets the strict European purity standards. With Morrocan spearmint and subtle oil of bergamot, Casablanca will make you want to "play it again and again."
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3-5 min
- This tea is delicious hot or iced. We recommend serving this tea with fresh mint and simple syrup.
- This type of mint green tea is not only consumed in Morroco but throughout North Africa.
- The green tea used for Morrocan tea is called Gunpowder.
- Buttery croissant
- Creamy and mild cheeses
- Green salads with a red fruit vinaigrette
- Savory or sweet afternoon tea sandwiches
- Chicken or pork dishes prepared with dried fruits
- Any chocolate or cream-based desserts
- An incredible tea to enjoy after dinner and without any accompaniment
Chinese organic green tea, mint, oil of bergamot