Three Roasts Coffee Collection
This variant is currently sold out.
This Collection includes three coffees with different roasting profiles: light roast (city roast), medium (Viennese) roast, and dark (Italian) roast. Taste and learn how different roasts of Costa Rican coffees affect their flavor profiles.
Choose either 4, 8 or 16 oz - your choice - of all three coffees. The Collection is boxed, labeled and tied with a ribbon.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- La Minita: When translated, La Minita means "small gold mine," and this lightly roasted (city roast) coffee deserves the title. Described as classic elegance, La Minita is one of the world's most carefully produced and flavorful coffees
- La Minita Viennese: A darker roast than La Minita, this Viennese roast maintains the complex flavor profile of La Minita and adds a note of dark toffee. A versatile coffee that richly rewards with flavor and depth
- Italian Roast: Unlike many espresso coffees that use low quality coffee, our Italian Roast is made with 100% high elevation Costa Rican coffee beans. Expect a rich espresso with thick crema
- La Minita: Costa Rican Arabica coffee: 100%
- La Minita Viennese: Costa Rican Arabica coffee: 100%
- Italian Roast: Costa Rican Arabica coffee: 100%