Origins Coffee Collection
This variant is currently sold out.
Our Origins Collection features coffees from the world's three primary coffee growing regions: Colombia, Ethiopia, and Indonesia. This terroir-driven Taste Adventure includes our Colombian Jardin, Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, and New Guinea. Taste your way through all three continents as you savor each coffee.
Choose either 4 or 8 oz - your choice - of all three coffees. The Collection is boxed, labeled and tied with a ribbon.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Colombian Jardin: Colombian Jardin is grown and processed near the small city of Jardin, one of the most beautiful towns in Colombia. This coffee has balance, body, and velvety notes of caramel and chocolate
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe: Ethiopia is known as the birthplace of coffee, and Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is unlike any other coffee in the world. Enjoy the bright, vibrant, surprising notes of citrus peel and orange blossom
- New Guinea: The volcanic enriched coffee estates in the central highlands of New Guinea produce a coffee with full body and a distinctive blackberry note. As with all Indonesian coffees, New Guinea is low in acidity, so it's gentle on your stomach
- While the word "origin" refers to the point or place where something begins, arises, or is derived, "terroir" is a French word that encompasses all that and more. Terroir is the full context in which the coffee (or tea, or wine, etc.) is grown, harvested, and processed. A coffee's terroir is more than simply location, but also soil, weather, farming practices, and overall cultivation
- Colombian Jardin: Colombian Arabica coffee beans: 100%
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe: Ethiopian Arabica coffee beans: 100%
- New Guinea: Costa Rica Arabica coffee beans: 100%