Just Desserts Coffee Collection
This variant is currently sold out.
Six scrumptious coffees make up our Just Desserts Collection, which was developed to pair perfectly with desserts. Some can even BE dessert. Every coffee is packed with enough flavor to hold up to your most indulgent sweet treat.
Choose either 4 or 8 oz of all six coffees. The Collection is boxed, labeled and tied with a ribbon.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Café Orange: high elevation Costa Rican coffee and organic Seville orange peel
- Dutch Chocolate Fudge: this coffee will satisfy even the most discriminating chocoholic
- DECAF Plaza Blend: our decaffeinated, dark roast Plaza Blend coffee is a flavorful blend of quality coffees from Costa Rica, Brazil, and Guatemala
- Butter Toffee: a tantalizing marriage of smooth, luxurious Costa Rican coffee and decadent buttered toffee–yum!
- Cinnamon Almond Macaroon: deliciously flavored with toasted coconut, almonds, and a kiss of real cinnamon
- Coconut Cream: sweet coconut and cream are swirled together to make the ultimate dessert coffee
- The first sweets were probably fruit or nuts rolled in honey
- Sweets did not become popular until the Middle Ages when sugar was first manufactured, but because sugar was so expensive, this culinary luxury was only available to the very rich
- According to Michael Krondl, author of the book Sweet Invention: A History of Dessert, the French word “dessert” comes from the French verb “desservir”, or un-serve, which means to remove what has been served–meaning dessert was served once the table had been cleared of the main part of the meal
- The word “dessert” was not commonly used until the early 20th Century
- Café Orange: Costa Rica Arabica coffee beans, Organic orange peel, natural flavorings
- Dutch Chocolate Fudge: Costa Rica Arabica coffee beans and natural chocolate flavoring
- DECAF Plaza Blend: Decaffeinated Costa Rica, Brazil and Guatemala Arabica coffee beans
- Buttered Toffee: Costa Rica Arabica coffee beans, Natural flavorings
- Cinnamon Almond Macaroon: Costa Rica Arabica coffee beans, Natural flavorings
- Coconut Cream: Costa Rica Arabica coffee beans, Natural flavorings