Baked Apple Almond
This variant is currently sold out
This caffeine-free fruit and spice infusion makes a wonderful night cap. Some of our customers even sprinkle this blend of toasted almonds and cinnamon-dusted apple bits on cereal or ice cream.
CAUTION: This caffeine-free infusion contains NUTS!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5-2.0 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 6-8 min. Can be steeped longer and multiple times.
- The creamy flavor and velvety mouthfeel of this infusion call to mind fresh apple strudels
- Our caffeine-free fruit blend balances baking spices with sweet fruit flavors and a deliciously creamy finish
- Apple strudel is a traditional Austrian dessert, but has its origin in Turkey
- Cooks in Vienna drew inspiration from Baklava
- Greek yogurt
- Pancakes, waffles, oatmeal or French toast with toasted almonds and apple bits
- Vanilla or butter pecan ice cream
- Apple pie
- Cream-based desserts
Apple pieces, planed and crushed almonds, cinnamon pieces, beetroot pieces, flavoring. CAUTION: This tea contains nuts!