Black Leopard Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
Our first black tea from South Africa, Black Leopard is full bodied with notes of raisin, oak, and a whisper of smoke. A perfect pairing partner for bacon and eggs, steak, and even Texas Barbecue! This scented tea is from an organic garden that meets strict European purity standards.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1.5 tsp (3 grams) per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5 min
- This tea is grown at 3,000 ft elevation.
- Chocolate croissant
- Holiday turkey and stuffing
- Rice pudding with cinnamon
- Any soft cheese
- Pumpkin pie
- Any cream or chocolate-based desserts
- Dark chocolate mousse or truffles
South African organic black tea.