Earl Grey French Blue Organic Black Teabags by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out
A Jardin Premier+ Indian organic black tea that is delicately flavored with the finest oil of bergamot and a fragrant sprinkling of blue cornflower petals. A French adventure. Now available in elegant & convenient teabags.
The gold-foil lined signature black Mariage box holds 30 hand-tied cotton (muslin) teabags.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 teabag per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- The flavors of bergamot and cornflower petals pair with the Indian black tea base to make a complex and enjoyable medium-bodied cup of tea.
- Earl Grey teas have a signature floral and citrusy flavor.
- Natural oil of bergamot is very expensive and used widely in the perfume industry.
- Much of the Earl Grey tea in the U.S. is not flavored with actual oil of bergamot.
- Chocolate croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare, from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
Chinese organic black tea, blue cornflowers, oil of bergamot flavoring.