Ingredients for the Pu'er Infused Bourbon:
Ingredients for the Pu'er Old Fashioned:
- 2TBLS honey
- 1 tsp water
- 2 ounces Pu-erh infused Bourbon
- Lemon peel twist
- 1 mint leaf
- Ice Cubes
Directions to make the Pu'er infused Bourbon:
1. In a glass jar, add the Dark Chocolate Pu’er to the bourbon and infuse at room temperature for 24 hours.
2. Using a very fine sieve, strain the tea leaves from the bourbon and store the liquid in a glass jar with a lid.
Directions to make the Pu'er Cocktail:
1. Add the honey, water, and orange peel to an old-fashioned glass and stir until the honey dissolves completely.
2. Add the Tea Infused Bourbon to the above mixture and stir until blended.
3. Add several ice cubes to the mixture and swirl until chilled.
4. Garnish with a mint leaf and serve.
5. Recipe makes one cocktail.