Pu'er Infused Cocktail
Ingredients for the Pu'er Infused Bourbon:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) bourbon
- 2 tablespoons loose leaf Pu'er tea
Ingredients for the Pu'er Old Fashioned:
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- A few drops water
- 2 ounces Pu-erh infused Bourbon
- Lemon peel twist
Directions to make the Pu'er infused Bourbon:
- . Combine pu'er tea and bourbon in a jar, cover the jar and allow to steep for 2 hours at room temperature . Strain the tea mixtured and discard the leaves. Store infused bourbon in an air tight, sealed jar.
Directions to make the Pu'er Cocktail:
- .Add the sugar in a glass of your choice then add the bitters. Add enough water to saturate the sugar. Muddle the mixture until the sugar is dissolved. Add the bourbon and top with ice. Stir to combine; garnish with lemon peel twist. Serve!