- 3 Tbsp strong Black Tea
- 5 Cups boiling water
- 1¼ Cups whole milk, heated
- 2/3 Cup brown sugar
- 4 Cloves (whole)
- 3 Cardamom pods (cracked open) OR 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- Nutmeg (ground) for garnish
- . Steep tea in boiling water.
- . Add milk, sugar, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon stick.
- . Simmer mixture for 10 minutes to blend flavors.
- .Strain and serve hot with a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- . Enjoy!
This recipe was developed for the Cultured Cup by Kyle Stewart
Copyright The Cultured Cup