- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2-3 sliced fresh Peaches
- 3 heaping teaspoons of our Texas Peach Ice Tea
- 6 cups Water
- . Bring syrup ingredients to boil. Then reduce heat to medium.
- . Crush peach slices as you stir to dissolve sugar.
- . Turn off heat cover and let sit for 30 minutes.
- . Boil water and brew tea letting steep for 5 minutes.
- . Strain out the leaves pressing them against the strainer to extract as much of the tea as possible and refrigerate.
- . Strain syrup through a fine strainer to remove fruit pieces.
- . Add syrup to tea and serve over ice.
Copyright The Cultured Cup
This recipe was developed for the Cultured Cup by Shamilla Yeary