Viennese Cinnamon DECAF
This variant is currently sold out
If you want a flavorful decaffeinated coffee, start with quality coffee beans. For Decaf Viennese Cinnamon, we begin with a darkly roasted Costa Rican coffee and add Saigon cinnamon powder and pieces. The result is a Decaf coffee that begs to be paired with any European pastry.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- This decaffeinated Costa Rican coffee is viennese roasted, a darker roast that caramelizes the coffee beans and creates more depth of body and flavor in the cup
- Decaffeinated by the world's leading German decaffeination company and you'll taste the difference
- Cinnamon powder and cinnamon stick pieces are added to enhance and balance the dark and full bodied coffee roast
- What do coffee companies do with the caffeine that they remove from the coffee beans?
- Answer: They sell it to pharmaceutical companies
- Cinnamon rolls
- Oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins
- Any cream or chocolate based dessert
- Mexican flan
Decaffeinated Costa Rica Arabica coffee, cinnamon powder and pieces, natural flavorings