Nepal Silver Tips White Tea
This variant is currently sold out.
This tea contains hand-picked silver tips and tender young leaves from Ilam, a high-elevation region of Nepal. With its subtle notes of floral and chestnut and refreshing mouth-feel, this tea is an extraordinary flavor experience.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
3 tsp or 2.5 g per 8 oz of water, 195°F, 5 min
- This tea is composed mostly of silver leaf buds (tips) and just opened tender leaves.
- The resulting cup has notes of subtle lotus and sweet chestnut.
- Nepali Silver Tips body is one of the most complex white teas that we carry.
- Drink this tea without sugar to fully enjoy the amazing complexity within each cup
- White tea has a distinctive flavor unlike any of our white teas.
- The high elevation and misty fogs of Illam, Nepal slow the growth of the tea plants and promote the development of more complex flavor components.
- Did you know that drinking white tea in the summer (hot or iced) may help cool down the body?
- Vegetable salads with a light vinaigrette.
- Buttered whole-wheat toast.
- Mildly spiced fish and chicken.
- Mild and creamy cheeses such as chevre or a triple creme.
- Light, cream-based desserts
Nepal, Ilam region white tea: 100%