Mango Tango Ice
This variant is currently sold out.
Destined for the ice tea pitcher, this black tea blend is naturally flavored with a melange of dried pineapple, mango, and citrus fruits.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3–4 min
- We've blended our very popular fruit infusion Mango Tango with our signature Sri Lankan ice tea blend. Finally, a tea that has natural mango flavoring!
- Until refrigerators became common in American homes, iced tea was considered a luxury.
- Tea bags and iced tea were both popularized in 1904.
- Any green salad with a fruit vinaigrette
- Chicken or pork with a fruit salsa
- Barbecue chicken or pork with a fruit-based sauce or salsa
- Pulled pork
- Fruit cakes or pies
- Dark chocolate anything
- Mango and sticky rice
Sri Lankan black tea, Pineapple cubes (pineapple, sugar), mango cubes (mango, sugar) pineapple and mango flakes, orange slices, flavoring, freeze-dried tangerine-orange pieces, safflower, marigold blossoms, free-dried strawberry slices