Make-Your-Own Teabags, Small: 100-ct.
This product is currently sold out.
These DIY teabags are small enough for a single cup, but wide enough to easily fill with your favorite loose leaf teas.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Unbleached and biodegradable, these filters can be used in place of a tea infuser for a single cup or small teapot
- Ultra-thin to bring out the maximum flavor of the tea leaves
- Because they're biodegradable, they're super easy to use. Simply use it and throw it away!
- Convenient for work or travel
- Fits in any mug or small teapot, and holds enough tea for either
- Made in Germany of unbleached (chlorine-free) and taste-free materials
- Box contains 100 disposable and biodegradable tea filters
- American Thomas Sullivan accidentally invented the teabag when he sent out samples in small silk pouches to customers in 1904
- Not knowing how to remove the tea from the pouch, the customers placed the pouch in the teapot and appreciated the convenience of easily removing the tea leaves
- Sullivan saw this as an opportunity and began making ready-to-use tea bags out of gauze