Cold Brew Tea Maker
This product is currently sold out.
This Cold Brew Tea Maker is designed for a simple way of cold-steeping ice tea. The double ring silicone gasket ensures the lid remains on the jug and prevents it from falling off when serving. The 0.5mm hole stainless-steel filter catches tea leaves and allows for smooth pouring. The filter and silicone gasket are easy to take apart for cleaning. True borosilicate hand blown glass can take hot water to ice cold water. Available in turquoise only.
Includes a sample of our blood orange black tea.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Sample Ingredients
- Product dimensions: L 5.82" x W 4.13" x H 10.38".
- Holds 53 oz of liquid.
- Jug is made of lead-free glass and the strainer is made of stainless steel
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand-wash recommended for glass jug.
- The oldest printed recipes for iced tea date back to the 1870s.
- South Carolina is the first place in the United States where tea was grown and is the only state to ever have produced tea commercially.
- After 1900, iced tea became commonplace in cookbooks, and black tea began replacing green as the preferred tea for serving cold.
Sri Lankan black tea (92%), orange peel, natural flavoring, safflower petals