Large Cold Brew Tea Maker, 68-oz
This product is currently sold out.
This Cold Brew Tea Maker prepares 1/2 gallon of tea - enough for a crowd! Place tea in the fine mesh filter, fill the teapot with cold water, and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. You're done. And, this versatile gear works just as well when you steep your tea in hot water! Available in turquoise only.
Includes a sample of our blood orange black tea.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Sample Ingredients
- Product dimensions: L 7.5" x W 5.5" x H 8.00".
- Product weight: 1.23 lbs.
- Holds 68-oz of liquid.
- Jug is made of lead-free glass and the strainer is made of stainless steel
- BPA Free.
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand-wash recommended for glass jug.
- Small holes in the infuser prevent even the smallest tea leaves from escaping.
- Infuser has a handle for easy and safe removal from tea pot.
- The oldest printed recipes for iced tea date back to the 1870s.
- South Carolina is the first place in the United States where tea was grown and is the only state to ever have produced tea commercially.
- After 1900, iced tea became commonplace in cookbooks, and black tea began replacing green as the preferred tea for serving cold.
Sri Lankan black tea (92%), orange peel, natural flavoring, safflower petals