This variant is currently sold out.
A characteristic Assam from the Margherita estate. Perfect as a breakfast or afternoon tea, and bold enough to stand up to milk.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1–1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3–5 min
- This classic Irish Breakfast style Assam is full-bodied with subtle notes of pepper and cinnamon, boasting a more delicate and complex flavor than American Breakfast teas.
- Makes a wonderful iced tea!
- The Margherita tea plantation, named for an Italian queen, was founded in 1884 in the Indian district of Tinsukia. Both the nearby mining town of Margherita and the famous Italian pizza were named after this queen!
- Celebrate Italian Liberation Day on April 25th with a Margherita pizza and a pot of Margherita Assam.
- Cream cheese Danish
- Eggs and bacon, sausage or ham
- Pancakes, waffles or French toast
- Mac and cheese
- Toasted cheese sandwiches
- Pastries or any tea time sweet or savory sandwiches
- Sausage or pepperoni pizza
- Hamburgers or sliders
- Steaks or wild game
- Dark chocolate desserts
India black tea: 100%