Lifetime Insulated French Press, 23-oz.
This product is currently sold out.
Why do we love this French Press? It's stylish, functional, and will last a lifetime! This silver beauty is double-walled, dishwasher-safe, and keeps your coffee hot while the outside remains cool.
Includes samples of our amazing La Minita Viennese and Dallas Bold coffees.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- This French Press is used in the best hotels and restaurants!
- Made to last: Durable 18/10 stainless steel inside and out.
- Retains heat four times longer than glass thanks to its double-wall insulation.
- Not just for coffee - also perfect for brewing loose tea or serving cold beverages in the pitcher (water, milk, ice tea, juice)
- Delicious coffee is ready to serve in 4 minutes
- All components are dishwasher safe. No need to disassemble the plunger.
- Makes 23 fluid oz. of rich French Pressed coffee.
- Non-drip pouring spout.
Who invented the French Press? According to William Ukers, who wrote "All about Coffee" in 1922, "the French devoted more attention than any other people to coffee brewing.”
The first French Press (cafetière) that we're familiar with today was made in 1852 by a Paris metalsmith and a merchant who received a joint patent for filtering the coffee by using a sliding piston.
- When visiting an elegant Paris hotel several years ago, we first saw this French Press and immediately loved the simplicity, elegance, and functionality of its design, and so will you!